I Need to Celebrate
- I found a tiny piece of my watch bracelet, it was attached to a canister of coconut from my mom's condo! How fortunate is that!
- I delivered a commissioned graffiti style art quilt on canvas. Its going to Saskatoon to a young lady. I had fun making this piece.
- I picked up my art pieces from a friend. They had been in a show in Georgetown and I found out I sold an older floral piece I had contemplated in cutting up and recycling.
- I am looking forward to see what happens next.
- Alas, I can't find a photo of that Art Quilt.